Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Proximity fuse.

On Tue, 22 May 2007 03:00:56 GMT, Eeyore
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

So why do you find it necessary to denigrate the US, who kept you
from being swallowed up by Germany? Not once, but twice

Certainly not twice. The USA pretty much only turned up for the celebrations the
first time round.

---
Geez, I guess we had no troops or equipment in Europe the second
time around? Must have been those history books we rewrote that had
me thinking we did.

Thanks for the correction.

Why do you find it neceesary to make up lies about the Britsh Empire being run by ppl
with rampant blood-lust whilst we're at it ?

---
Me???

I'm just quoting Wikipedia. If you have a problem with their
articles take it up with them. Or, better yet, correct the
articles. You're allowed to, you know.

--
JF