Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Proximity fuse.

On Mon, 21 May 2007 21:27:45 GMT, "ian field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 21 May 2007 20:46:44 GMT, "ian field"
wrote:

Some time ago someone very kindly posted some schematics for the tube
based
Doppler radar proximity fuses used in anti-aircraft shells.

When I went to look in the folder they should have been in, they were not
there.

It is possible they are in the large volume of downloads I haven't sorted
yet - in which case a reminder of the file names would enable me to search
for them.

A less welcome possibility is that one of the DVD I used to transfer files
from the broadband PC to the archive PC turned out to be a failed copy -
if
they were on that they're lost!

Any help appreciated.
TIA.

I have four schematics around here somewhere. I'll post later today if
I can locate them.

John

Thanks, I thought I could locate the ones I downloaded from this group but
apparently I've misplaced them.

It must have been you who supplied them in the first place then.

OK, here they are. These are from Markus' huge black 1971 book
"Electronic Circuits Manual"

Try to find Baldwin's book, "The Deadly Fuze"

John

Attached Thumbnails
Proximity fuse.-t132_mortar-jpg  Proximity fuse.-t171_mortar-jpg  Proximity fuse.-t172_mortar-jpg  Proximity fuse.-t2005_rocket-jpg