Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Proximity fuse.

On Mon, 21 May 2007 20:46:44 GMT, "ian field"
wrote:

Some time ago someone very kindly posted some schematics for the tube based
Doppler radar proximity fuses used in anti-aircraft shells.

When I went to look in the folder they should have been in, they were not
there.

It is possible they are in the large volume of downloads I haven't sorted
yet - in which case a reminder of the file names would enable me to search
for them.

A less welcome possibility is that one of the DVD I used to transfer files
from the broadband PC to the archive PC turned out to be a failed copy - if
they were on that they're lost!

Any help appreciated.
TIA.

I have four schematics around here somewhere. I'll post later today if
I can locate them.

John