Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Thomas Scarborough Thomas Scarborough is offline

Default NEW! Second Edition Electronics Series

Hmm ... Until recently, I was (arguably) the world's most widely published
electronics designer-writer (perhaps still am). At any rate, I received an
award for just that. It would be funny if I didn't know how to write! With
kind regards, Thomas Scarborough.

"PeteS" wrote in message
John Larkin wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2007 15:10:02 -0700, The Great Attractor
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2007 21:50:40 +0200, "Tim" wrote:

My Electonics Series

What is it with you and all those unnecessary dashes?

Stupid, for someone that wants folks to read his books.

Oh, quit your continuous whining. It's not dignified.

John

Perhaps it's because [s]he doesn't have the brains to design and write a
book?

Cheers

PeteS