Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default Xport teardown

In message , John Larkin
writes
Once it's set up, you can talk Telnet or binary or whatever to it, and
it in turn talks serial to its host device. It's really pretty slick.

They're a nice gadget, one of our customers integrates them into a
security product for remote management via the web interface and they
work really well apparently, I'm just waiting for some to get swapped
out so I can play with the 'dead' ones, got a couple of ideas for them.
Hell, if I get time I might even *buy* some.
John

--
Clint Sharp