Jim Wilson

Default laser level for line on curved surface?

Martin H. Eastburn wrote...
Jim Wilson wrote:

Doesn't matter. The lasers in those things are too weak to pose any
serious hazard. It's about as dangerous as looking at something
illuminated by a red flashlight.

WRONG - some tiny ones - but there are laser pointers and industrial spinners
that will blind or spot your eyes.

When I got my laser level it came with glasses because of the class of laser.
A friend of mine just got a 'green' laser pointer - and it can be seen 7
miles away on a water tower at night. That is 14 miles of round trip and
droppoff by the square of the distance.

Hmm. Prudence dictates, but I don't think this what the OP was asking
about. I could be wrong.

Jim