Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
No Clue No Clue is offline

Default Dumb question

"John Popelish" wrote in message
No Clue wrote:

Here's some pics of the inside. It's a Yamaha G100-112III guitar amp.

I've
circled the resistor in yellow, and red dots on back of circuit board

where
it connects.

Is it possible for you to read any part number on the small
black rectangular block a half inch from the resistor, that
has 9 pins in a row? The resistor seems to be connected to
it and the black 24 VDC relay block.

The numbers on the side of that block are a large (T), then TA7317P - 4E.
The 4E is a lot smaller than the rest of the numbers. I marked the pic with
a red arrow to make sure we're talking of the same block.

Attached Thumbnails
Dumb question-yamahag100-09b-jpg