Spehro Pefhany

Default Thanks for the tip on the HP32 calculator!

On 17 Apr 2004 10:42:42 -0700, the renowned jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Spehro Pefhany says...

Too bad no manufacturer (AFAIK) has offered RPN as a simply set
*option*- like radians vs. degrees for trig. It would add negligible
cost, and modern calculators can show several levels of stack at once.

I think the newer HP calculators can be operated in either mode.

Jim

HP48 is the latest I have, and it's RPN only, but I've got a (n even
older?) clamshell HP financial calculator HP19B that is AE only.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany