Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
petrus bitbyter petrus bitbyter is offline

Default copy counter

"Chris" schreef in bericht
Hi all,

I am looking for a schematic for a copy counter for a Minolta 7255 copier.
I can't think that it would be too hard to make, a couple of flip-flops,
interface circuitry and display driver.
Problem is that I don't know the pin-out of the interface, or the signals
that are sent through it and the fact that my knowledge of digital
circuitry is at the level of digital electronics 101/102. Although I have
done some electronic repair at the level of repairing Commodore 64 and
Apple II+ computers at the component level so I do understand a little -
basic level only.
Even the signaling of the copier interface would be a great help.

Thanks

Chris

Don't you have a user manual? There is a total counter inside the machine
and you can display and print total counts for prints, copies and scans. The
service manual is for sale on e-Bay but I doubt it will show the pin-out of
the key counter. Do you have a plug for that interface anyway? If you have
access to the contacts and know one of them provides the pulses you need, is
it that difficult to find that pin using a simple (analog) multimeter?

petrus bitbyter