Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_2_] Oppie[_2_] is offline

Default Identify this Diode (schematic)

The outputs that feed the Zeners are AC coupled with a zener and a 100K to
ground. My guess is that the zeners just clamp the voltage to a safe level
for the 6739 inputs. Look at the 6739 data sheet and find out if there are
any input voltage constraints for starters.

A bit suprising that Zeners would be used to clamp video lines...since they
typically have a high capacitance. This leads me to think that they may be
some other type of clamp diode.
Oppie

"Jerry Lynds" wrote in message
Hello,

I need some help determining what value of zener diode is in the path
between the LMH1251 RGBout and the input of the LMH6739.

D1, D2, D3 in schematic below...

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/6...scoder29mx.gif

or

http://www.national.com/ds/LM/LMH1251.pdf page 9 figure 2