Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:26:52 -0700, "Joel Kolstad"
Gave us:

"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message
Thanks for the link. Unless I missed something, it won't capture HD
quality signals.

I think you're correct there.

AFAIK, there are no (and never will be) any HD capture cards that have
analog inputs.

I want to believe it's just a matter of time, but you might be right. :-(

MP seems to have trouble understanding my point here.

He's part of the problem -- he's using reasoning typical of, e.g., the
anti-gun lobby: People *do* break the law with certain devices (guns/HD
video capture cards/etc.), therefore *the devices themselves* should be made
unavailable, even though such devices have plenty of legitimate uses.

No, idiot. I'm more like the guns that are out that have circuits
in them that only allow the owner of the gun to fire it.

Bwuahahahahahha! Busted BOTH your lame asses with that one!