Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joel Kolstad Joel Kolstad is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message
Thanks for the link. Unless I missed something, it won't capture HD
quality signals.

I think you're correct there.

AFAIK, there are no (and never will be) any HD capture cards that have
analog inputs.

I want to believe it's just a matter of time, but you might be right. :-(

MP seems to have trouble understanding my point here.

He's part of the problem -- he's using reasoning typical of, e.g., the
anti-gun lobby: People *do* break the law with certain devices (guns/HD
video capture cards/etc.), therefore *the devices themselves* should be made
unavailable, even though such devices have plenty of legitimate uses.