Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

Tim Williams wrote:
"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message
Tim Williams wrote:

Five in a row? Forget to take your ****off medicine today numnuts?

It's like a measuring stick of how ****ed you get him. My personal
record with him is six IIRC.

The remarkable thing is, of the 100 posts that appeared in this
thread in the last few hours, and by the looks of it, about 50 of
them are MassiveWrong and the other 50 are yours.

My killfile sense is tingling, I'm afraid to say.

Yeah, well I suppose I can understand. I admit that I tend to get a little
OC with things sometimes. Sometimes it's a useful characteristic, sometimes
not. And I guess I've been acting a bit rabid here what with the adult
language and all. ;-) He ****ed me off, what can I say? Killfile me if you
must, but I think you know that I don't often make a practice of ****ing
contests. It happens, just not often. :-)