Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:07:30 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Is that supposed to be proof that I'm wrong? I have a fairly good
understanding of what my rights are when it comes to music/movies
that I've purchased. I also know what was legal with a VCR should
also be legal with a DVR, and it still is, the problem is that the
DVR wants to add it's own set of restrictions that have nothing to
do with LAW.

Oh, but they have EVERYTHING to do with copyright law.

Can you really be that stupid?

That's it, no more. I'm really done now. You can't even follow the train
of thought. You're insane. Copyright law is not the issue on this, it's
the harware implementation that isn't following the law. I'm not saying
that they are violating the law exactly, but they are making sure that you
can't make full use of the law. See ya chump.