Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:45:58 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

My gear has gone up on several weather balloons (NOAA), and looks
at

Your gear?

When you make only three of something (HV supplies, and they beat the
**** out of two of them, and send the third one up in the balloon, and
it is NOT an off the shelf item, it gets VERY personal. So yes, MY
gear. MY HAND ASSEMBLED, BENCH TESTED AND CHARACTERIZED BY ME,
CERTIFIED COMPLIANT BY ME. HV supplies. Custom orders are like that,
as was the half rack 50kV, 250W supply we made for one of the two
national labs I mentioned.

Hell, even the normal production run groups we made for SAIC to go
into the Geiger counters that are used on Nuke subs and ships were
VERY personal devices.

ALL of my **** works top notch. Highest specs in the entire
industry. 0.000006% ripple on an X-ray supply used for looking at
buried gas pipes in city streets, and new production pipes in the
factories where they get made. The better the DC, the better the X-ray
flux, the better the contrast ratio.

Oh I bet it is top notch.

You, on the other hand, have a system rampant with viruses, and a
****y little boy attitude that nobody else in the world could possibly
have escaped such attacks. When in fact, most companies do NOT have
problems with viruses.

I don't have viruses, my customers get them. I don't work for a company,
but I have one as a customer. Guess what, they don't really have problems
with viruses either. It's people like you that do.

Grow the **** up.

I have done what I have done, and all your "liar liar" baby bull****
cannot change that fact.

Same here dumb ass. I've done just as much as you if not more. I even got
an MSM and CM when I was in the service, what about you? ;-)