Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:07:30 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Is that supposed to be proof that I'm wrong? I have a fairly good
understanding of what my rights are when it comes to music/movies that I've
purchased. I also know what was legal with a VCR should also be legal with
a DVR, and it still is, the problem is that the DVR wants to add it's own
set of restrictions that have nothing to do with LAW.

Oh, but they have EVERYTHING to do with copyright law.

Can you really be that stupid?