Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:34:55 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

You really don't know how ignorant you are, do you? I work on PCs for a
living now dufu

Can't tell. You are so stupid that it (your work) doesn't show.

I work on PCs, Embedded, RTOS, etc., DUFUS! I also keep up with
modern security measures. You obviously do not.

So... that makes you no more than a PC tech. Even you have some lame
admin position, your skill set is no more than a PC tech, at best.