Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:32:27 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

7) downgraded sound/video quality in an "untrusted" environment (why
isn't everyone ****ed off about being treated like a criminal unless
you can prove otherwise) which brings us to

You're an idiot. Get legit OS and software on your system and you
won't have a problem. Also, you old CRAP hardware won't work with new
OSes as the old crap hardware makers have not/will not write new
drivers for old pieces of ****. They want you to buy new as well.
Who do you blame, boy?

What is a legit OS exactly? BTW, you completely missed the point.
Everything is not about computers.

If you have a modern display device, you need to feed it with HDMI
feeds to get high definition, or component on certain older models.
That will soon revert to HDMI only.

Stay caught up or fall behind, dip****.

8) lack of privacy and the sale of personal/financial information as
a commodity (Is everyone anesthetized? Why is this allowed to take
place?)

Where? My secured transactions ARE secure. If your dumb ass gets on
a porn site and starts clicking OKie Dokie to everything, you deserve
whatever you get rammed up your OS.

You're such a stupid ****. You don't get it at all. I'm not even talking
about computers here. I'm talking about banks, mortgage companies and
****ing walmart amongst others.

Selling your private info? Perhaps you should use a more scrupulous
bank, and a more scrupulous mortgage co (not that you deserve a
house).

9) click thru license agreements (the worlds lawyers better hope I
never get three wishes)

You'd better hope I don't.

Is that a threat?

Do you want "lawyers" to ask you that same question about your
remark, you ****ing retard? Since "wishes" don't exist, how can a
threat exist, you ****ing total retard?

I could probably add to this list for days, but ........ Care to
add any yourself. I'm curious what folks here really hate about
technology abuse.

Mostly, the folks that abuse it, or are too ****ing stupid to know
how to properly use it (points finger at post author, laughing).

I'm done being civil to you. **** you very much.

Hahaha.. as if you ever were, jackass.