Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

2) Self check out at the grocery store (some things just aren't designed to
be automated that way)

Yes, retards do have a hard time with it.

Works fine for me at. Home Depot, Wal-Mart, and many other stores I
have utilized this nice feature at, including the grocery store.

Some people just can't handle technological advances. Especially
after they got the **** kicked out of them, and have had skull cavity
Gs in excess of what they should. Between your mother dropping you in
childhood, and you "biker retard" experiences, I'll bet you have a
hard time operating a toilet flush actuator (handle).

Bwuahahahahahaha! Yes, LEDs are meant for continuous duty.