Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joel Kolstad Joel Kolstad is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
"Thank you for purchacing the 16 ounce Goulden's spicy brown mustard. You
saved 48 cents."

...by which time I have scanned the next 3 items, and the scanner
subsystem
acknowledged every one with a beep.

A place I used to work at had a copy machine that displayed the current time
and date on its LCD. It was updated every second, and for some bizarre
reason that update seem to take up about a quarter-second... during which
time key presses (e.g., for setting the number of copies or paper size or
whatever) were ignored! @#$@%#*$

We learned to just hold down each button until it was recognized, but I
could never understand how something with such a poor user interface was
allowed to leave the factory.