Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message

2) Self check out at the grocery store (some things just aren't
designed to be automated that way)

"Thank you for purchacing the 16 ounce Goulden's spicy brown mustard. You
saved 48 cents."

....by which time I have scanned the next 3 items, and the scanner subsystem
acknowledged every one with a beep.

"You didn't wait for me to finish talking. My scanner has a lower priority
than my speech system. I don't know what to do now. Please wait for
assistance from one of the human workers I was meant to replace."

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.