Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot

Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:33:54 -0700, MassiveProng wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:06:47 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

You can't do ****, but run your mouth.

Hahaha... sure, bub. The truth hurts, but you'll get over it, I'm
sure.

You paid what for that POS $400... more?

Ok I guess it's time for you to brag about your Massive Camera. Tell
everyone how Massive it is and how much you paid for it.

Don't forget the special concrete lens so he can take pictures of
himself.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell