Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot

This was taken about 6" away from the device with a Canon PowerShot S1 IS.
Obviously, I reduced the image size a bit for portability. Full size images
(2048 x 1536 or so; 3.2Mpix claimed) are a little blurry in full
excruciating detail, but they make great pictures at even 2/3 scale.
(Obviously for web pics, I rarely have anything over 50% reduction, so the
sharpness is excellent.)

Tim

--
"Librarians are hiding something." - Steven Colbert

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
As promised, here is a photo taken in macro mode at four inches. It is
the bottom side of a IBM Deskstar DTLA-307030 hard drive.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Attached Thumbnails
Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot-pulse_1-jpg