Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default HD Radio

MassiveProng wrote:

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:37:05 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

Personally, I don't think Howard Stern's juvenile crap is worth a
dollar a decade, although he sounds like he'd be Passive DingDong's
hero.

Nice wise crack, you fat ****tard.

I don't like the retarded **** at all, dip****. He reminds me too
much of twits like you.

Come on, DingDong, its obvious that you were both scraped from the
same mold.

I hope you die next month, jackass.

The Passive DingDong wants me to die? Get in line Bozo. Your
chances of dying are better than mine, with that mouth of yours.
Wherever you are, you'll **** off the wrong person some day and you'll
get a new nym for free. Your tombstone will read: "Here lies a totally
useless pile of ****. He opened his big mouth once too often." Of
course your family will need an EPA permit to put you in one of those
toxic waste barrels before you're carted of to the toxic waste dump.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida