Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 05:04:11 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
You obviously know nothing about most "bikers". They don't ride.
Just go down to the local HD dealer and look at the used bikes.
Check the odometer, you'll freak. Many many many bikes never see
500 miles/year. I don't just pull this stuff out of my ass, it
comes from actual experience. What experience do you have with
bikes, real bikers and RUBs?

Dude... I live in Oceanside, CA. People here DO ride their bikes,
and their are bike shops and chopper shop all up and down the coast
highway.

Like I said, go to the shop and look at used bike mileage. Your part of the
country is not immune. ;-) Sure some people do ride allot, but I'm
serious, check the internet. I've seen tons of 3 year old bikes that had
1,000 miles on them.