Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 19:52:26 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Exactly, not the LED manufacturer, but the light assembly manufacturer is
the one that I blame. Normally, these lights are not used continuously, but
are for looking cool while the bike is parked outside the bar for a couple
hours.

All LEDs driven properly are meant for 100% full time duty cycle.

Ther are no LEDs made that have a spec that declares that they
should not be on all the time.

Most have several thousand hours of operating life when driven
properly.