Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default schematic for John (from transistor question on SEB)

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
"tempus fugit" wrote in message

Here's the schematic you were asking about John. This is the section
from my amp that is used for remote switching. The original design
was to have the 'effects 1+2 footswitch' connected to a mechanical
switch, but I wanted to change that to transistor switching so that I
could incorporate it into my pedalboard.

I've never seen a transformer like that. Is there magnetic coupling between
all the coils?

I think the "transformer" you are asking about may be a
symbol for a spring reverb unit that includes a voice coil
driver at one end and a dynamic microphone at the other.
The symbol just shows the two transducers coupled by a bunch
of springs.