Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

Not very impressive in one respect: I can see my news reader on a 12"
diagonal laptop just fine. Large screens are quite useful for multiple
application windows, but I fail to see the need to expand one across the
entire screen. Unless your eyesight is failing and you need big fonts.

Didn't your mom tell you doing that would make you go blind?

--
Paul Hovnanian
c (velocity of light in a vacuum) = 1.8x10^12 furlongs per fortnight