Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 07:00:08 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Obviously these
weren't meant to be on static display 24 hours/day, but I think it makes my
point that the manufacturer intends for it to fail.

No, they do not. There are, however, engineers working in such
position as to be those responsible for designing driver circuits that
are so far off the mark as to make it appear that way.

Your assertion is silly. It would be a bad move for a maker to do
that as they would be under the scrutiny of consumers from the start.

What you claim makes no sense for them. You think they are more
interested in repair part sales than making a viable product to start
with.

Your logic is flawed as the replacement parts do not come from the
vehicle manufacturers, so they would make no profit from such a
circumstance.

Some of the things you say make you appear almost as bad as The
RichTard GriseTard. And that's a bad hayride to be on.