Martin H. Eastburn

Default Thanks for the tip on the HP32 calculator!

Greg wrote:

Robert Swinney wrote:

Check with Radio Shack. They sell "fractions" capable calculators for
around $15.

Yeah, but you can no longer buy an RPN calculator that will comfortabley
fit in your pocket (except used, for big $). I really miss the HP42S
that I lost years ago. It was perfect for my needs and nobody makes one
like it now.

Aaron, Hang on to that HP32! I'm jealous.

-Greg

I know what you mean - have a 28C clamshell and a TI 81 for the shop .
The 28 is for the office.

At work I use a software version of an HP on my PDA.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer