Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default .NET Framework ??

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:10:19 +1000, The Real Andy wrote:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 02:55:56 GMT, "Tom Del Rosso"
"Mike Monett" wrote in message

Anyone who writes software in .NET is demonstrating their amateur
status and corresponding incompetence. I don't need to waste my time
with code written by amateurs, and .NET clearly shows who they are.

In fairness to the programmers, it's probably their managers telling them to
use it.

I use .net, in fact i pushed it my last job. I told the managers to
use it and I am a c++ programmer, go figure. I guess I am an amateur.

What do you do for a living?

Solve Real-World Problems. :-)

Thanks!
Rich