Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default .NET Framework ??

"The Real Andy" wrote in message

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 02:55:56 GMT, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Mike Monett" wrote in message

Anyone who writes software in .NET is demonstrating their amateur
status and corresponding incompetence. I don't need to waste my time
with code written by amateurs, and .NET clearly shows who they are.

In fairness to the programmers, it's probably their managers telling
them to use it.

I use .net, in fact i pushed it my last job. I told the managers to
use it and I am a c++ programmer, go figure. I guess I am an amateur.

Then go argue with the people making comments about programmers and have
your manager meet me in the alley.

What do you do for a living?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.