Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Mike Mike is offline

Default Convert HSpice Diode Model to PSpice?

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:49:19 GMT, "Kevin Aylward"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Anyone know, or have pointers, on how to convert an HSpice Level=3
diode model to PSpice?

Run it in HSpice. Note the graphs and use the PSpice model maker!

My HSpice expired in the early '90's

I still have the H9001 manual but, like all things HSpice, it's total
****.

Will HSpice models run on your simulator, or on LTspice?

I have a more recent version of HSPICE and manuals, but they don't really
explain Level 3. Another manual, for a different Spice, explains that Level
3 models bottom and sidewall junction diodes are modeled separately,
recombination is modeled at low bias levels, and high-level injection under
moderately large signals is modeled.

-- Mike --