Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default a schematic - Tpower.gif

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:39:03 GMT, Joerg
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[snip]

Took youngest granddaughter to her birthday dinner at
"My Big Fat Greek Restaurant". The belly dancers were teaching her
their routines and gave her a set of castanets.

Did you ever see the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"? Absolutely worth it.

[snip]

Of course. You should know me... I have a copy on DVD ;-)

(It's actually about the same cost to buy a DVD of a movie as it is
for two people to go see it in the theater. And you don't have to put
up with the pair of old biddies behind you that want to talk all thru
the movie :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |