Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default For Eeyore and Friends

MassiveProng wrote:

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:04:08 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:57:12 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

My point being however that there's currently no spare troops to hand to do so,
no matter how well advised such a course of action might be (or not even) in the
long term.

So, you expect us to believe that you are a world renowned expert in
military strategy?

If that's what tickles your fancy !

It rather seems to me that it's simply a statement of fact actually.

---
You seem to think that everything you say is simply a statement of
fact, when in actuality it's mostly just opinionated garbage.

I firm;y believe that there were WMDs, and that they were spirited
off to Syria, and that those trailers we saw pics of WERE in fact
mobile chem/bio weapon facilities.

Why would they have posted perimeter and guards around them if they
were mere "aspirin factories"?

Our job is not complete, and it won't be till the trash has been
taken out.

Don't leave any rabid donkeys laying around.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida