Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

MassiveProng wrote:

I firm;y believe that there were WMDs,

Your opinion isn't shared by the weapons inspectors. They were actually there and you're
just guessing. Guess whose opinion I take more seriously ?

and that they were spirited off to Syria, and that those trailers we saw pics of WERE in
fact mobile chem/bio weapon facilities.

UK weapons inspector Dr David Kelly (he of the 'sexed-up dossier' claim) for example found
an alleged Iraqi mobile chemical wepaons lab to be a facility for launching weather
balloons.

Why would they have posted perimeter and guards around them if they
were mere "aspirin factories"?

Cite ?

Graham