Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default WhaZit3 - whatzit3.gif

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:19:19 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

[snip]

As you've shown your (non-functional ;-) circuit, IOUT can only be
positive.

Is that what you wanted?

And VVEA is always positive (in the multiplication)?

...Jim Thompson
--

Yes.... IOUT only needs to be positive because it is one of the inputs to a
current error amplifier which gets feedback from a signal which only goes

It does appear to be a bit non-functional at the moment. Intuition seems to
be **** when you haven't got a clue, or the right sort of intuition.

Never mind..... I'll figger something out....... or get more stupid trying.

DNA

Intuition often fails you. Didn't you notice my blundering thru the
momentum/heat problem, before I put pencil to paper and finally got it
right ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |