Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Genome[_2_] Genome[_2_] is offline

Default WhaZit3 - whatzit3.gif

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:15:41 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:35:42 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

Still not there yet due to excess alcohol interfering with analytics.

However, conceptually, I think it's getting there...... erm?

DNA

Depends ?:-)

What is the functional object of the circuit?

...Jim Thompson

VVEA is meant to be multiplied by RECL and divided by VFF^2 to give IOUT.

RECL is the rectified line voltage and VFF is the average of the rectified
line voltage.

IOUT tells the power circuit what current to draw from the line.

DNA

As you've shown your (non-functional ;-) circuit, IOUT can only be
positive.

Is that what you wanted?

And VVEA is always positive (in the multiplication)?

...Jim Thompson
--

Yes.... IOUT only needs to be positive because it is one of the inputs to a
current error amplifier which gets feedback from a signal which only goes

It does appear to be a bit non-functional at the moment. Intuition seems to
be **** when you haven't got a clue, or the right sort of intuition.

Never mind..... I'll figger something out....... or get more stupid trying.

DNA