Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Genome[_2_] Genome[_2_] is offline

Default WhatZit2 - WhatZit.gif

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:34:16 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in
message
. ..
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:50:03 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

Here's something I'm hacking.

Unlike Jim I am scum.

However, what is it and am I wasting my time?

DNA

Since it has five inputs and no output, it doesn't do anything!

John

Circuit thing in development..... It is meant to do something useful but
if
you are thick..... unsure about the application, then it is just a pretty
picture.

Fred is on the ball, but you'd expect that from an Eyetalien who knows
about
proper sport.

The porty things with their pointy stuff sort of indicate inputs and
outputs. The three on the left with their pointy stuff going into the
circuit might be inputs from some other part of the circuit. The two on
the
right with their pointy things going out of the circuit might be outputs
some other part of the circuit......

Forgive my ignorance; I see it now. The two on the right are fixed
outputs, 7.5 and 15 volts DC. The three on the left are inputs that do
nothing. So it's a power supply.

Hey, with a little work, you could maybe turn this into one of those
power factor thingies.

I'm 15st 6lb and you must have a full head of hair.

155 lbs this morning, and roger the hair.

John

Well, there you go then.

Short bloke.

DNA