Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Fred Bartoli Fred Bartoli is offline

Default WhatZit2 - WhatZit.gif

Genome a écrit :
"Fred Bartoli"
r_AndThisToo wrote in
message ...
Genome a écrit :
Here's something I'm hacking.

Unlike Jim I am scum.

However, what is it and am I wasting my time?

That's a multiplier, given that Ic(Q21) is your output.

One pb I see is that you want to current drive your Q7-Q8 and the Q9-Q10
logging pairs as well as the Q11-Q12 diff pair tail, which is posing some
pb for the collectors/bases nodes voltage that have to you fix through
R16-R17-R6-R9.

What I'd do is to set the Q7-Q8 and Q9-Q10 collectors voltage, which will
in turn establish the Q11-Q12 and Q13-Q14 diff pairs base voltages.
And also I'd directly bias Q21 with an emitter current source, instead of
using the R12/R13=2 to bias it at 100uA which will run the diff pairs at
different collector currents.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Yup! Part of it is.... Don't lose sleep though. I most definately don't
really know what I am doing other than poking at stuff to find an answer.

I am using the said resistors to set operating points...

Hang on..... are you having a bash?

Would you post the .asc file so that I don't have to redo it all?

--
Thanks,
Fred.