Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default Omigawd!

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:44:27 -0800, John Larkin wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:19:31 -0400, "Stephen J. Rush"

won't be arrested, because we're not worth (in terms of publicity,
career points or cash rewards) the effort for the enforcers, but making
everybody guilty of something is the second-oldest tyrant's trick in the
book.

Another reason to never go public:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarbanes-Oxley_Act

It's too bad there's nobody in the country with the balls to put this
kind of restrictions on Da Gubmint.

It would require a major change to the constitution, something that
hasn't happened on quite a few years.

But seriously, Sarbanes/Oxley has caused small businesses to needlessly
spend millions of dollars trying to conform with the act. I think there
are better ways they could spend their money.

Sarbanes is one of our Congress Critters in Maryland. He hasn't done
a thing worth doing in all the years he represented Maryland. Glad to
see that the one time he gains national recognition it is for a turd
like this act.

-Chuck