Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Omigawd!

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:08:53 GMT, Anon bozo wrote:

Wait until you see what the Democrats are going to do ;-)

Probably return us to a business climate like the 8 years prior to the
current administration: budget surplus, markets booming, everyone making $$$.

Isn't the market booming right now? All the *competent* people I know
are making good money ;-)

Actually, a downturn is good for me... when the Dems get in and the
layoffs start the demand for consultants/contract-design-houses goes
*way* up.

Oh, and a foreign policy where everyone except Britain doesn't hate us or try
to kill us.

Can't wait...

until we have to observe Islamic holidays.

Unless the current emperor burns our house to the ground before we get to the
election...
AB

Liberals = Cowards all

...Jim Thompson