Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Kevin Brooks Kevin Brooks is offline

Default Diodes /N CD4040 how - DIV9795.pdf

Many thanks John. Wouldn't we love to see a book of building block
circuits like this. I'm really just an oldie waiting for analog to
come back.

Kevin Brooks

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:27:23 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:02:14 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

---
I'd use an HC40103.

If you can stand an asymmetrical clock for your divided-down output
use TC directly. If you can't, divide by half of 195 and then use
TC as the clock input of a "D" type flip-flop wired as a divide by
two. in order to divide by 195/2 you'll need to divide by 98 for
one cycle and 97 for the next, toggling each time, but you can do
that with the other half of an HC74.

Would you like a schematic?

---
Slow day today, it's attached. :-)