Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Oh my! Nostalgia!

Jim Thompson wrote:

..My first high-power amplifier was a version of Williamson-Ultralinear,
but wasn't built from a kit... straight from schematic to chassis.

..Of course I had an advantage... I was raised in a radio-TV repair shop
and had access to chassis punches, etc., and an account with the local
electronics wholesale house.

I only learned in recent years that my dad had instructed the
wholesale house personnel that I was to have free rein to wander the
product storage aisles and get whatever I wanted... charged to his
account ;-)

A lot of good that did you, long after the fact.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida