Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Oh my! Nostalgia!

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:22:11 -0700, "Bob"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Oh my! Nostalgia!

Stumbled onto this site...

http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/schematics2.php?make=Dynaco

I built the FM3 and the PAS2 when I was a kid ;-)

...Jim Thompson

From the PAS2 manual:

"However, stereophony introduces problems in high fidelity reproduction
which can diminish your enjoyment of your hi fi system unless these problems
are understood and corrected."

Stereophony? That's a word I've not heard.

I built a later Dynaco preamp but it was solid state (PAS3?), also an SAE
power amp from parts that my buddy got me (he worked there), and I built the
#1 Ampzilla kit (the GAS company). Those were fun times indeed. I'm afraid
those days of reaping the satisfaction and knowledge from assembling your
own stuff is long gone. Too bad for the current generation of wannabes, eh?

Thanks for the link, Jim.

Bob

Certainly brings back fond memories!

...Jim Thompson