Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

Jim Thompson wrote:

Fred Bloggs wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

I was just trying to get Colin to write down the complete gain
equation... not a piece here and a piece there.

I wanted him (and all of you) to be aware of where gain was thrown
away.

...Jim Thompson

Well, you copped out with that "improved" circuit you posted to abse.
There was an interesting problem the australopiths couldn't get around,
and you went with it too...

Don't be coy, Fred. Tell us what it is.

I think he means you kept the 2k2 'collector loads'. R4 and R8 in your case.

Graham