Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Fred Bloggs Fred Bloggs is offline

Default Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:14:59 -0700, Jitt wrote:

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:29:09 +0000, ehsjr wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

snip

Some of us have not given you BS, and do appreciate
the teaching.

Ed

Agreed, unfortunately I never got the point Jim was
trying to make with Colin. Maybe I missed it in all the
blowing.

I was just trying to get Colin to write down the complete gain
equation... not a piece here and a piece there.

I wanted him (and all of you) to be aware of where gain was thrown
away.

...Jim Thompson

Well, you copped out with that "improved" circuit you posted to abse.
There was an interesting problem the australopiths couldn't get around,
and you went with it too...