Roger N

Default OT - Lawn Tractors & Small farm tractors

"Gary Coffman" wrote in message

I've seen Toro commercial turf equipment, and it is *much* better
built than *my* Toro. OTOH, put one beside a Grasshopper and it
looks downright flimsy. Grasshoppers are the Terex truck of the
mowing business.

I've had enough of this crappy Toro, I'm going to buy the small
Grasshopper that I should have bought in the first place.

A friend of mine bought a grasshopper from a dealers selling both Dixon's
and Grasshoppers. The dealer told him that the Dixon wasn't even in the
same category with the grasshopper. I was talking with a guy that used to
do commercial mowing and he mentioned many top end commercial mowers
(including Grasshopper) and said his favorite was the "Turf Tiger".

Here's a link I found searching for Turf Tiger.
http://www.scag.com/zeroturns.html