Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default "Eeysore the Total ASSHOLE "

Phil Allison wrote:

"Eeysore the Total ASSHOLE "

The supply rails they operate on are clean in typical usage.

** ******** they are.

They are in my products.

Over a decade ? ago I removed all such RC decoupling from my clients'

products since all they did was add cost and create a manufacturing problem
since the series Rs have to mounted off the PCB to appease the safety guys.

** When there is no series resistor in the DC rail to a channel board -
any electro used as a local bypass will nicely couple residual supply rail *
noise* to
the signal earth pattern of the PCB.

Can easily amount to hundreds of microvolts of wide band noise at critical
points appering in series with the wanted audio signal.

I know that you IDIOT. That's why *THERE AREN'T ANY*. Didn't you even read what
I said ?

As for using them to decouple supply noise, that noise ends up as current in the
ground too. A little bit of effort paid to making the supply rails clean pays
off very nicely.

What ASININE STUPIDITY !!!

Studiomaster ****e was alwasy FULL of dumb errors like that.

Guess who did that ???

Graham Stevenson.

Lard Arse, DJ Charlatan.

IDIOT.

I said I removed the electrolytics. The whole damn lot of them. Lock stock and
barrel. There are local film caps near the op-amps for stability.

Graham