Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default A better mic preamp

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 07:30:52 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:53:54 GMT, "colin"
wrote:

"Winfield Hill" wrote in message
Eeyore wrote...

which has seen volume production in commercial equipment.

Feel free to ask any questions / criticise whatever.

Graham

It's nice to see the diff-pair currents going directly to
the output opamp, with it's 6.8k resistors. But why'd ya
steal away loop gain so aggressively by choosing 680-ohms?

--
Thanks,
- Win

Now theres no resistors, the diff voltage input to the op amp is always
zero,
so theres no diff voltage accross the 680r so they dont have an effect on
diff voltage.

Colin =^.^=

Sno-o-o-orkle! Does not!

...Jim Thompson

Not clear speech... Does not have any effect.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |